Be in shape and staying fit by practising Pole Dancing.
Pole Dancing ???
It is a combination of strength training and endurance, which makes it one of Best fitness workout to use every part of body. You could try few moves :
Muscles involved: Tibialis Anterior, Shoulder Group, Abdominals group, Biceps, Deltoids, Latissimus Dorsi, Gluteal Group, Quadricep group and abductor group.
What becomes great: Abs, shoulders, arms, bottoms, quads, thighs
1. start position: Begin with single climb squat
2. Grab the pole with both hands by reaching them overhead, release your legs and lift them as high as you can
3. Kick into the pole in way that your hips move back, then relax to resume the start position
SINGLE LIMB SQUAT
Muscles involved: Tibialis Anterior, Shoulder Group, Abdominals group, Biceps, Deltoids, Latissimus Dorsi, Gluteal Group, Quadriceps group and abductor group.
What becomes great: Abs, shoulders, arms, bottoms, quads and thighs
1. First perform a carousal Kick and then bring free leg to the front side of the pole
2. Firmly squeeze the pole between both legs, cross the ankles and press hips towards the pole
3. Bring both hands to the height equals to your face, maintain the leg position and slowly sit down to squat. Repeat five to seven times both sides
Muscles involved: Gluteal group, shoulder group, hamstring group and quadriceps group
What becomes great: Back, bottom, thigh and legs
1. Start with your back against the pole with a twisted grip
2. Step your feet out and walk away from the pole
3. Keeping your hips against the pole and slide down to a wide Plia position
Muscles involved: Biceps, Latissimus Dorsi, Deltoids, Adductor Group, Calves, Shoulder Group, Quadriceps Group and Tibialis Anterior.
What becomes great: Arms, shoulders, inner thighs, thighs, calves
1. By Facing towards the pole, place your right Leg at height equals to hip or higher (if possible) outside of the pole, and your foot on the inside
2. By squeezing anchor to the pole and kicking with your right thigh
3. Keep kicking as you lower as you can with easy control to the start position
4. Repeat three-five times on each side.
This workout improves coordination, provides a full cardiac workout, strengthens muscles and enhances flexibility.
Being healthy is not the only benefit of pole dancing, it also loses weight, tone up and increase confidence in a ways of doing working you can enjoy full on.
Runny nose, sore throat and headache. Air conditioning is one of the many joys of modern comfort but it can sometimes cause some inconvenience, minor for the most part. Here are some precautions to know to enjoy it in peace.
A new treatment stopped the course of disease for 5 years in nearly half of the patients participating in a new study published in the journal JAMA Neurology.
It is normal for women to have vaginal secretions. Nevertheless, some losses can be the sign of an infection. You have to know how to recognize and treat them.